Tshirt - Sailor$ 28.99
"Red wine and uppers... that's why we call him Sailor. He used to take a lot of red wine and uppers, and just sail away."
Johnson, Uncommon Valor
Randall "Tex" Cobb. Fighter, actor...dancer. His role as Sailor in the film Uncommon Valor is a classic amongst all us war movie nerds. This is a small quantity run, so get on it if you want one.
- Made in the USA
- CottonPoly (50% Cotton / 50% Polyester) construction
- Unisex size
- Durable rib neckband
- Worn in feel
- Superior drape
1. I get energy from the air.
2. I talk to polar bears.
3. I converse with paramecium.
4. You don't ever quit boy, not when it's for real!
5. Boy, you usin' that oriental martial bullshit on me's gonna get real expensive.
6. I had to use that (grenade) for an emergency enema!
7. Boy, you just bought the whole can of whup-ass.
8. You guys are gonna' be using real grenades and stuff, man. You know, they took mine when I got in here.
9. I fuck nuclear waste.
10. I got enough brain cells to remember that... You gotta' give me a shot, man. You gotta'.